Professional QDRO Consultant Services in Las Vegas
For decades, the Willick Law Group and QDRO Masters have drafted QDROs, COAPs, and military retirement benefit division orders for their own clients. In the last ten years, we have reviewed hundreds of division orders drafted by other attorneys, accountants, and actuaries, and found that many of them contained errors in math, law, or process which prevented the intended beneficiary from receiving all, or some, of their lifetime or survivorship benefits. To combat this, we have now launched a “QDRO Checkup” service, contact us today to get started.
Avoid Costly Mistakes — Ensure Your QDRO is Accurate
When dividing retirement accounts in a divorce, it is essential to ensure that the Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) is accurate. To avoid common mistakes, it is important to have an experienced family law attorney review the QDRO, here’s why:
- Ensures that the correct amount of assets are distributed in the event of a divorce
- Prevents any potential financial losses or errors that could occur due to an inaccurate transfer
- Ensures that all relevant tax implications are taken into account when transferring assets
- Guarantees that the QDRO is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Saves time and money by ensuring that the transfer is done correctly the first time
Quality QDRO Review for Flat Fee
For a flat fee of $100, QDRO Masters will review any defined benefit or defined contribution QDRO for legal and mathematical accuracy. Many such errors can be corrected, and we will advise—if we find an error—what could be done to address it. We will do the same for Civil Service COAPs and military retirement division orders.
To perform the review:
- We will require a copy of the QDRO or other retirement division order.
- The underlying decree, order, or judgment calling for entry of the retirement order.
- Some background facts specifying the relevant dates, etc.
We have designed and posted below one-page forms for that information.
Professional QDRO Support for Attorneys
Our QDRO Masters team is here to help attorneys as well. We understand that attorneys who may only draft QDROs occasionally, or who have been provided such an order by opposing counsel, may feel uncertain about the task. This is especially true given the potential malpractice liability for doing these orders incorrectly is massive. That’s why we are here to help. Our team of experts can provide a double check of the work to ensure accuracy and help lawyers serve their clients in the best way possible.
Comprehensive Review of Retirement Division Orders from QDRO Masters
The QDRO Checkup service from QDRO Masters provides a comprehensive review of retirement division orders for legal and mathematical accuracy. It is a cost-effective way to verify the accuracy of the orders and minimize potential liability for attorneys. With our flat fee of $100, our QDRO Checkup service is an easy way to ensure the accuracy of retirement division orders.